POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Strange PC behaviour : Re: Strange PC behaviour Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange PC behaviour
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Feb 2008 05:07:23
Message: <gpuqq3hpkvuekv5nv0mogagda0i5rsvdaf@4ax.com>
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:52:50 +0200, "Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>I can't afford a new PC at the moment at all, so is there anything I can do?

That does not sound good.
You could take it to a pc repair shop or start replacing components yourself.
But you could end up rebuilding it completely if you do that. For a start I
would reseat everything, look at the PCBs for dry joints and overheating. If
you're not technical the first option is safer. If you do it yourself be
prepared for a lot of pain :)

Regards
	Stephen